Renew Avenue Collection
Introduced at the 2011 International Builders Show in Orlando, these HiPerformance modular homes are designed specifically for narrow-lot, urban infill projects for both single and multiple lots and for community redevelopment demand. The demand is on the rise to fill narrow lots in towns and cities or to replace aged, non-energy efficient homes that are more expensive to remodel than remove and rebuild.
Modular home designs will vary to allow you an opportunity to choose the best floor plan and exterior style that best suits your geographical area whether you are in an urban area, mountain region or coastal frontage. In fact, you can work with our Nationwide builder to design an exterior that best displays your personality. Brick, rock, cement board, stucco, cedar, split log, and vinyl are all available as exterior treatments.
Nationwide is an experienced supplier to infill projects with CDC's & builders in many regions of the country. In each instance, Nationwide's design team worked closely with the builders & developers to create plans & specs that matched the locality and the desired market. Some examples of projects that featured Nationwide Homes:
- Richmond, VA Redevelopment - Hope VI Project
- Greenhills Project - Cincinnati, OH
- Ponchartrain Park Community Redevelopment Corporation - New Orleans, LA
- Cottages of Glencairn - Dunedin, FL
- Community Housing Resource - Sanibel, FL
- Resource for Residence and Communities Project - Atlanta, GA
* Pricing is approximate starting price for your area. Starting-from ballpark price estimator is the rough cost of the home only with standard features, complete on your build-ready lot for the county/state you selected. Includes 4-block crawlspace foundation and all interior & exterior finish work. Does not include local code foundation/set requirements, separate lot improvement charge, building permits, possible impact fees, well/water, septic/sewer, driveway or any addition features outside the home envelope such as porch, garages, decks - some of which are pictured in our renderings.